11. Third Lateran Council 1179Third Lateran Council (11th Ecumenical Council) took place under Pope Alexander III.
12. Fourth Lateran Council 1215Fourth Lateran Council (12th Ecumenical Council), under Innocent III.
13. First Council of Lyons 1245First Council of Lyons (13th Ecumenical Council), Innocent IV presided.
14. Second Council of Lyons 1274Second Council of Lyons (14th Ecumenical Council), with Pope Gregory X temporararily reunited the Greek Church with Rome.
15. Council of Vienne in France 1311-1313Council of Vienne in France (15th Ecumenical Council), by order of Clement V, the first of the Avignon popes. Convened in connection with the Knighrs Templar.
16. Council of Constance 1414-1418Council of Constance (16th Ecumenical Council), under Gregory XI, held during the great Schism of the West. Convened to deal with the two popes.
17. Council of Florence 1438-1445The Council of Florence (17th Ecumenical Council) was convened by Pope Eugene IV. It was originally the Council of Basel. The council unified some eastern churches with the west and added "filioque" 'and the son' to the Nicene Creed.
18. Lateran V1512 - 1517.
19. Trent1545 - 1563.
20. Vatican I1870.
21. Vatican II1962-65.