1. Thou Shalt Have No Gods Before Me
20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2. Thou Shalt Not Make Graven Images
20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
3. Thou Shalt Not Take the Lord's Name in Vain20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
4. Remember to Keep Holy the Sabbath20:8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
20:9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
20:10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
5. Honor Thy Father and Thy Mother20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
6. Thou Shalt Not Kill20:13 Thou shalt not kill.
In the Septuagint version (LXX), the 6th commandment is:
20:13. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
7. Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
In the Septuagint version (LXX), the 7th commandment is:
20:14. Thou shalt not steal.
8. Thou Shalt Not Steal20:15 Thou shalt not steal.
In the Septuagint version (LXX), the 8th commandment is:
20:15. Thou shalt not kill.