Apollo's Mates: Women
- Marpessa (daughter of Euenos)
Their offspring was Kleopatra, wife of Meleager, although her father may have been Idas. Parthenos is said to have been Apollo's only daughter [by Chrysothemis (see below)].
- Chione (daughter of Daedalion)
Their son was Philammon.
- Koronis? (the daughter of Azan)
- Daphne (daughter of Gaia)
- Arsinoe (daughter of Leukippos)
Their son was Asklepios (Asclepius).
- Kassandra (Cassandra)
See Hughes' Oresteia for information on the prophetess who actually rejected the god.
Their son was Aristaios
- Melia (an Oceanid)
Their child was Teneros.
- Eudne (daughter of Poseidon)
Their son was Iamos.
- Thero (daughter of Phylas)
Their child was Chairon
- Psamathe (daughter of Krotopos)
Linos was their son who was killed by dogs.
- Philonis (daughter of Deion)
Philammon, their son, was the first man to train choruses of young women.
Their daughter was Parthenos who after an early death become the constellation Virgo.
Apollo's Mates: Men
Ovid Met. 10.162-219
Ovid Met. 10.106-42
Source: Timothy Gantz' Early Greek Myth.