There's an open position for the top throne of the gods and goddesses. Only one can sit there. The only qualification is that he or she be the people's choice. It's your turn to write his campaign slogan and tell the world in clear, standard, punctuated English why he or she is numero uno. This is just for fun, so posts that sound religious will probably not be approved, but this is at my sole discretion.
Remember this is a single throne. Two gods or goddesses cannot share it, so you may only nominate one entity. While it doesn't haven to be a member of the Greco-Roman pantheon, since it is a throne, the deity you nominate should be able to sit in a chair. Campaign for Top God/dess
- Even though most people think that Athena is weird coming out of Zeus's skull, she is my fave because she is so wise. Her pet is a wise owl. She is smart and awfully pretty.
- —Guest Erica
- Poseidon is the coolest good ever he controls the sea he can make earth quakes and brings storms.
- —Guest Lol
- He deserves a chance on a throne. He is not easily recognized, but is powerful as Death and is the lieutenant of Hades. He catches souls and deports them to the Underworld, so the world is fair. GO THANATOS!
- —Guest Kelly
- He is a cute little baby who gets to shoot people in the ass and make them fall in love and he never has to worry about finding a commode and he can freakin fly!!!
- —Guest Heather
- Satan (not the one in the bible, the pagan one) is my number one favourite god because he controls spirits and dæmonds, and he can also use black magic and resurrect the dead.
- —Guest occultleader
- I mean, he's like this awesome friggin baby with wings who passes out love. it's great actually.
- —Guest Kyra
- Artemis is the most important, because she brings out the moon, and without her our crops would not grow during the night. Also, she is the goddess of animals, and i love animals.
- —Guest saveanimals
- Athena is the goddess of WISDOM! She is VERY IMPORTANT!
- Hestia is quiet, and peaceful. Without her the world would be all crumbly and would fall. Also in Percy Jackson and the Olympians #5(my favorite series!!) she brought peace to New York City. And thought Percy was a good boy, And gave Ms. O-Leary a bone, And gave Percy and Nico food. GO HESTIA! YOU ROCK THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- —Guest Guest Hi
- Apollo is so cool because he is the god of music, medecine, the sun, archery, prophecies and oracle. GO APOLLO!
- —Guest Apollo
- Zeus is the best god, as in Greek mythology he controls all other gods. Also, he tricks Cronus into realeasing his siblings, showing he is intelligent too.
- —Guest Liam
- Because you can never truly live until you love! That's why Aphrodite runs the world.
- —Guest Epic Goddess
- Izanagi descended to the depths of the underworld to retrieve his deceased wife Izanami in Shinto mythology, saw what she had become and said 'screw this, I'm outta here,' leaving and trapping her there for all eternity, causing her to become the goddess of death. After escaping every demon in the entire freaking underworld, Izanami threatened to kill a thousand people every day to which Izanagi retorted, 'then I will give life to 1500 every day'. He went on to tear out his own eyes to create the sun goddess amaterasu and the moon god tsukiyomi.
- —Guest GottabeIzanagi
- Apollo is the Greek god of music, healing and light. He is so selfless and understanding and he would be the most amazing person to talk to about music. So perfect :)
- —Guest Maddi
- Goddess of sorcery and witchcraft! She's so cool!!!
- —Guest Paige